Gallup’s research with more than 1 million people shows that coaching & mentoring can fulfill the conditions that lead to profitability, retention, revenue, and work satisfaction in the work place. Using the StrengthsFinder® Profile and Strengths Strategy® coaching tools, this course provide participants with actionable steps on mentoring and coaching employees in their workplace to attain greater engagement, work satisfaction and performance.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors & Business Owners seeking to use strengths to develop & manage staff
1. How can I develop staff using their strengths?
2. How can I mentor staff to prevent the pitfalls of overusing their talents?
1. Learn to deploy StrengthsFinder Coaching tools
2. Understand contributions & needs of StrengthsFinder talent themes
3. Identify success & overuse patterns in workplace situations
4. Coaching employees to pre-empt weakness by understanding the root cause and managing triggers
5. Designing a personal value-proposition statement in the workplace
• 1x “All 34 Strengths Access” per participants (worth $134)
• Customised “Signature Themes Display”
• 7-hour group workshop
Upcoming Course Dates
“The strengthsfinder coaching workshop was very insightful and helpful in getting teams to work better. I enjoyed understanding my areas of strengths and learning how I can maximise it. I also learnt how to understand my team’s strengths.”
– Anonymous Officer, Training Committee, Singapore Boys’ Brigade
“The most significant learning was understanding what each theme means and how it can be used. [This is relevant because] I can speak to my students about their themes with more confidence & fluidity. If you believe in strength, this course in for you. If you want to help yourself deal better with students or colleagues using strength, this course is for you. Even if you’re sceptical about strength, this course will change your mind.”
– Mr. Han, Educator
“StrengthsTransform™ strengthsfinder coaching workshop enhanced my ability to challenge youths and mould them as future leaders. I know my unique strengths make me a strategic influencer, to train and empower youth leaders. I also learned to release youths to contribute through their strengths, instead of micromanaging their development. All these helps me to stay relevant to the youths & make a difference in the community.”
– Jason Tan, Training Committee, Singapore Boys’ Brigade