Enhance Collaboration with StrengthsFinder™:
Turn conflicts into complements | Use the strengths language to bridge understanding
Conflicts often stand in the way of collaboration for excellence. Even successful individuals will have blind spots that are magnified through the eyes of co-workers and customers.
Gallup’s widely popular StrengthsFinder® Profiling Tool is deployed to increase awareness of contrasting patterns of thinking, feeling & behaviour. Blindspots are identified to diagnose conflicts. This course also works at actionable steps to build appreciation of complementary differences, thus forging effective relationships in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals, Managers, Executives & Technicians (PMETs) & Business Owners seeking to use strengths to manage & supervise staff.
1. Resolve conflicts & build better communication
2. Forge teamwork to attain excellence
1. Understand why conflicts occur from a strengths perspective
2. Develop awareness of the contrasts between different talent themes
3. Apply appreciative inquiry to understand contrasts and bridge communication
4. Build inclusivity, understanding and respect for others’ signature themes
Course Fees: S$400
• 1x “All 34 Strengths Access” (worth $134)
• Customised “Signature Themes Display”
• 7 hr group workshop
Upcoming Course Dates
“The most impactful takeaway was understanding one’s strengths and weaknesses. Also the thinking to maximise strength (and finding investment opporutnity) and mitigate weakness. How to forge teamwork by [leveraging on] team members’ strengths.”
– Dr S (Anonymised), Director (Research), Healthcare Industry
“The most impactful takeaway was to know the strengths of team members and how to leverage on one another’s strengths. Before the session, I was ashamed of my own blind spots. After the session, I was more open-minded about my blind spots and will look at who can be able to help me in these areas and how.”
– Ng Siew Kuan, Educator, Ang Mo Kio Secondary School
“What was most impactful was knowing each other’s strengths and learning how we can complement one another in work to achieve efficiency and improvement together. Before the programme, I felt that it may stereotype my colleagues. After the workshop however, I am looking forward on how I can work with them in terms of complementing one another’s strengths/weaknesses. I will say to others: “Discover your strengths and promote yourselves to the next stage of life!”–
– Felicia Lee, Finance and Operations Manager, STYL Solutions Pte. Ltd.