Position yourself for a job that capitalises on your innate talents.
Find engagement, excellence & success in your career.
Your personal brand helps present your unique abilities to clients. It should be a true & compelling reflection of who you are. When you meet a prospective employer or buyer, establishing yourself as an expert and an authority in your niche makes you stand out from the rest. Using Gallup’s best-selling StrengthsFinder® profiling tool, StrengthsTransform™ helps professionals apply the skills of personal branding, to synthesise personal core competencies and to value-add to their work.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals, Managers, Executives & Technicians (PMETs); Qualified mid-career personnel looking for meaningful adjustments in jobs & industry.
1. Seeking fresh engagement & challenges in career
2. Desiring to bring your best talent to your current job
1. Discover your greatest talents using StrengthsFinder®
2. Learn the key concepts of building your personal brand
3. Understand the strengths philosophy and apply them to enhance job performance
4. Apply your greatest strengths to attain peak performance at work
5. Integrate your talents to derive your unique contribution in job function.
Course Fees: S$400
• 1x “Top 5 Strengths Access” per participant (worth S$30)
• ½ hr Executive Coaching by Certified Strengths Coaches (worth S$150)
• Customised “Signature Theme Display”
• 7 hr group workshop
Upcoming Course Dates
“Well planned breaks with games and short breaks to maintain attention span. Interactive to make people remember the content. I say that this personal branding with strengthsfinder workshop allows individuals to understand themselves better and is accurate to a great extent. It is motivating and gives more direction at work.”
– Mr. Ken Low, Associate Group Director, Huttons Asia Pte. Ltd.
“[The personal branding with strengthsfinder workshop] provided me with insight on how to leverage on my strengths to make my teaching more effective in the classroom. This workshop has moved me one notch higher in terms of participant engagement and motivation.”
– Mrs. Lydia Tan, Project Work Tutor, Raffles Institution
“The Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach is not only knowledgeable in the facts and figures of StrengthsFinder, he is also very sharp to pick out little details in a person and help him or her understand his/her strengths [at a deeper level].”
– Mr. Christopher Chew, Operations Manager, Comfort Design Pte. Ltd.