Enhance Employability & Business Success with Entrepreneurial Skills
Understand the key competencies for entrepreneurial success
Innovate & build business success as an entrepreneur or within organisations
According to Gallup’s research, the world’s most successful entrepreneurs have specific talents. These talents turn ideas into customers and are the primary source of new energy in any economy. Organizations that identify and develop these builder talents will create new businesses and subsequently generate quality GDP and job growth.
This course identifies business builders and helps them succeed using Gallup’s Builder Profile 10 (BP10). BP10 identifies the ten talents that drive business success. Using the profile, participants learn how to direct these talents to sharpen their entrepreneurial skills. Participants also learn to leverage other talents to compensate for shortfall in entrepreneurial ability.
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, Professionals, Managers, Executives & Technicians (PMETs); Qualified mid-career personnel looking for meaningful adjustments in jobs & industry
1. Seeking fresh engagement & challenges in business or within organisations
2. Desiring to develop entrepreneurial skills to build business success
1. Identify & understand entrepreneurial & business builder talents
2. Deploy 10 critical entrepreneurial skills for business planning
3. Build effective partnerships for entrepreneurial success with BP10
Course Fees: S$400
• 1x “BP10 profile” per participant (worth S$17)
• ½ hr Executive Coaching by Certified Entrepreneurship Coaches (worth S$150)
• 7 hr group workshop